What is the Customer Owned Banking Code of Practice?
The Code is an important public statement of the value we place on improving the financial wellbeing of our customers and the essential worker community. It reinforces our commitment to:
- the benefits of mutuality
- community involvement
- fairer fees and
- customer or member, service.
How does it affect you?
The Customer Owned Banking Code of Practice is how we deliver on our guarantee to serve our customers first. Our promises to you outline how we do this.
Our promises to you
- We will deliver banking services in the interests of our customers.
- We will obey the law.
- We will not mislead or deceive.
- We will act honestly and fairly.
- We will offer products and services that are fit for general purpose.
- We will deliver services with reasonable care and skill.
- We will contribute to our community.
Find out more
You can download the complete Customer Owned Banking Code of Practice.