What is the Customer Owned Banking Code of Practice?
The Code is an important public statement of the value we place on improving the financial wellbeing of our members and the essential worker community. It reinforces our commitment to:
- the benefits of mutuality
- community involvement
- fairer fees and
- customer or member, service.
How does it affect you?
The Customer Owned Banking Code of Practice is how we deliver on our guarantee to serve our members first. Our 10 key promises to you outline how we do this.
Our 10 key promises to you
- We will be fair and ethical in our dealings with you
- We will focus on our members
- We will give you clear information about our products and services
- We will be responsible lenders
- We will deliver high customer service and standards
- We will deal fairly with any complaints
- We will recognise member rights as owners
- We will comply with our legal and industry obligations
- We will recognise our impact on the wider community
- We will support and promote this Code of Practice.
Find out more
You can download the complete Customer Owned Banking Code of Practice.